Who are we? What’s our story?
Can you invent a character and a story to write about?
We should give our song ….
- A perspective (who are we writing about and what should the listener feel?)
- A narrative (what are we trying to say?)
- A debate (how do we feel about what is happening?).
Tell us who we’re writing about, what their story is and what they’re feeling.
Grab a pen or a laptop and let your mind run free. think about.
- Where they are from?
- Where they are heading?
- What are their hopes and dreams?
- What are their fears?
- Who do they love (or have loved)?
- What is on their mind at this moment in time?
Enjoy the process of making up a new person and then submit it to inspire others!
Maybe you could suggest some ideas for potential poem titles or key phases?
Or, why not have a go at writing the poem yourself!
Once you have written your story ideas then send them through to